Hi, I'm MELISSA!
I'm a Cincinnati, Ohio based photographer and graduate of Ohio University's School of Visual Communication. As an artist, I'm drawn to the interplay of natural light and shadow, bold colors, and the contrast of new vs. old. My goal is to capture the candid moment – when your kids make goofy faces; when you crack up as a friend whispers an inside joke; and when your partner falls in love with you all over again with just one look. And there's nothing better than that golden sunlight just before the sun sets!
Just a brief list of my photographic services:
- Super-Fun-Creative Portraits: the wackier the better!
- Weddings & Engagements: I'd love to capture your big day in my photojournalistic style!
- Events: I'm the fly-on-the-wall capturing the action.
- Architecture: urban, rural, man-made, natural.
- Editorial: my visual skills + your writing skills (or mine - I'm a wordsmith who's happy to write!)
Although native to Cincinnati, Ohio, my dream home is southern California! Aside from photography… I enjoy many styles of music and art. Coffee is my longtime love. I enjoy all kinds of food - the spicier the better. I love traveling to new places and visiting old favorites. And I balance my intense fitness routine with snack-filled Netflix marathons.
Thank you for viewing my work! Check out my photography + design business my adventure (& life) partner: Pop Rocket Creations
For inquiries please contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
All images Copyright © 2018 Melissa Doss Sliney – All rights reserved.